Motivation Principles
CTTO.
My dad sent the rest of the family members a screenshot of some motivational articles, including this. The message was very timely as I, myself, have been struggling to achieve my goal for the past few months.
For my own clarity, I'll just reiterate the five important points shared in this article to excel in one's chosen field/area:
- 10,000 (in simpler terms, a lot of) hours of practice, because it goes without saying that practice makes perfect
- Burning passion, which gives the push and the drive
- Grit, perseverance, motivation. Remember also Angela Duckworth's Ted talk on Grit: The power of passion and perseverance.
- Optimism, a positive outlook. "You can do it!"
- Having a mentor, because it takes a village to raise a child
Also, I'd like to add another point: Prayer. This will give one an extra push and a clarity of mind.


Comments
Post a Comment