Happy Christmas





CHRISTMAS is LOVE.




My family and I spent the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ in Dumaguete with our dear relatives and cousins. On Christmas eve: noche buena, games, manito-manita, opening of gifts -- you name it! 


I'm really thankful to God because if not for Him, none of this would have happened. Yes, Christmas is the season to be jolly and the time to give and receive gifts, but I'll never forget that Christmas is also the time to reflect about everything... It is the opportunity to thank Jesus, and to thank each and every one who has made an impact in our lives. This is what makes Christmas really special :)


To my family and relatives, to all my friends: thank you for making my life worth living. I love you :)


To Jesus: Happy birthday! I love you :)







AJ SAYS: MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect One

Reflection

Motivation Principles