EIGHTEEN
25th of January, Twenty Ten.
That day I turn 18 (: I can't believe I'm an "adult" na. It feels weird to be an eighteen year old.
This day was super awesome. weird. sleepy. full of food and surprises.
Okay, so I just came back from Cebu at around 6:45AM in Ateneo. I just had TWO HOURS [though it seemed like five minutes] of sleep. The next thing I knew, I was back in the classroom, listening to the ohsoIdontunderstandbecauseiwastoosabaw lectures slash discussions.
YELLOW CAB. Spent around 3K to feed my hungry blockmates. I'm happy I made them happy by making their tummies full :)
After class. The next thing I knew, I was blinded:
I mean. BLINDFOLDED :]
Then. I talked on the phone to some "random person" daw, and said "Hi! This is Janna. Today's my birthday. Please tell me you love me and tell me I'm pretty".
AND OHMYAEFIJWEOFJEWOFJWEFJWEJFWOEJFOWERUWASNKSAVNCAPOWUEQWUERWPEG.
NAKAKAHIYA.
Robi? OHMYASXCOVPWEIRPMNIJFOSDGJ. Ima keeeel you guys! HAHAHA But I still wav you :):):):x:x:x
THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I KNOW.
A ONE OF A KIND "DEBUT" :)
WELL, I never thought that the night would turn out funny.
OUR SINK FELL. :))))))))))) Random.
I LOVE MY DAY.
I AM DEFINITELY HAPPY.
Thanks to you, guys. Blockmates. Health Sci coursemates. Roommates. Dormmates. Friends. Family. God. :)





Comments
Post a Comment