"Pre-"birthday celebration
I am definitely happy to be home! I did celebrate my 18th birthday slash debut in Cebu, and am happy that I got to spend my time with family, friends and relatives.
This was how I spent my 18th :)
Spent it with my family
With my relatives
With my batchmates
With my barkada
And with my loves from tennis
I was happy just to see my family and friends. Super kaduper love <3
Well. I love to partaaaaaaay. :)) We were dancing all night!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! NO WORDS COULD EVER EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO YOU. I LOVE YOU <3
This was how I spent my 18th :)
They say, the "Debutante"
With my relatives
With my batchmates
With my barkada
I was happy just to see my family and friends. Super kaduper love <3
Well. I love to partaaaaaaay. :)) We were dancing all night!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! NO WORDS COULD EVER EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO YOU. I LOVE YOU <3






Comments
Post a Comment