Young Love
Yesterday, I was with my Dad (And I was sad that my Mom wasn't able to come). During the time when he attended his meetings/talks/ceremony in his convention, I went around MOA. Shopping/ window shopping, eating crepe, fitting clothes, (a little bit of) buying stuffs - you name it!
I was all alone, yet I felt happy with that. I think it was nice to have some time alone for myself in the midst of everything going on around the world :)
Well, the best part of my day actually was when my Dad and I went to the sea side. Since my dad loves music from the 70's, 80's, we transferred to another resto where a band was playing good, old music. (And it was along the bay, so the breeze was cool, and the air smelled like fish :))). The song "More Than Just the Two of Us" by Sneaker was playing. (Click here or here if you wanna hear it :p So senti!) And while listening to that song, I saw these two kids about five years old (a girl and a boy) walking around our table. The boy was looking around, looking at the band, and probably, spacing out. The girl was so hyped up that she held the boy's hand (Oh, kalandian of the next generation) and tried to grab him to come along with her. But he wouldn't bother move. So she got a piece of fried chicken, took a bite, and gave the rest of the piece to the boy (who actually did not take it). Awww, SWEET <3
(Well I really am not good in writing so I don't think my story sounds too sweet :p, but think about the song that was playing at that same moment.)
I was all alone, yet I felt happy with that. I think it was nice to have some time alone for myself in the midst of everything going on around the world :)
Well, the best part of my day actually was when my Dad and I went to the sea side. Since my dad loves music from the 70's, 80's, we transferred to another resto where a band was playing good, old music. (And it was along the bay, so the breeze was cool, and the air smelled like fish :))). The song "More Than Just the Two of Us" by Sneaker was playing. (Click here or here if you wanna hear it :p So senti!) And while listening to that song, I saw these two kids about five years old (a girl and a boy) walking around our table. The boy was looking around, looking at the band, and probably, spacing out. The girl was so hyped up that she held the boy's hand (Oh, kalandian of the next generation) and tried to grab him to come along with her. But he wouldn't bother move. So she got a piece of fried chicken, took a bite, and gave the rest of the piece to the boy (who actually did not take it). Awww, SWEET <3
(Well I really am not good in writing so I don't think my story sounds too sweet :p, but think about the song that was playing at that same moment.)
YOUNG LOVE <3

Comments
Post a Comment